at Home Care Agency
1-2 years minimum experience
Brooklyn, NY, USA
• Match, assign and schedule the best possible caregiver to promote long-term relationships between the caregiver and client.
• Manage and maintain the schedules of all caregivers and clients.
• Develop relationships and interact with clients and caregivers daily.
• Provide superior customer service and compassion for clients, their families and our nurses.
• Fill last minute call outs, and short-notice new cases.
• Document all changes and occurrences or clients and caregivers daily.
• Escalate any concerns with meeting a client’s needs or with creating a consistent schedule for a client to your supervisor.
• Perform quality assurance type calls to clients to check how services are going, make necessary updates to client/caregiver information and fill out
any necessary forms/notes to document these calls.