at First Cleaning and Maintenance
posted on March 19, 2020
$16 - 19.65 / Hour
Part Time & Full Time
8th Ave, New York, NY, USA
First Cleaning and Maintenance needs a full or part time Office cleaner to join their team in 8th Ave, New York, NY, USA.
Beginners and expert Office cleaners are invited to apply.
This job’s salary is between $16 USD and $20 USD.
The application process for this position involves screening questions.Only candidates who are older than 18 will be considered for this job. The employer needs a Office cleaner who Available to Work Overtime].
Reliable. Motivated. Accountable.
* Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs
* Clean and sanitize bathrooms
* Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms
* Cleans interior and exterior windows.
* Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas
* Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary
* Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition
* Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals
* Wearing proper personal protective equipment at all times
* Order cleaning supplies as necessary
* Minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
* Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
* Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
* May obtain estimates for supplies, repair parts; orders parts as needed.
* General maintenance of grounds
* Other routine maintenance duties as assigned
* Mathematical Calculations – ability to calculate in all units of measures
* Time Management – ability to manage one’s own time
* Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral
* Active Listening – give full attention to the words and body language of others, take time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
* Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
must be 18 years of age or older