at Le Pain Quotidien
1-2 years minimum experience
Part Time - Full Time
Greenwich, CT, USA
Please visit our career site to apply for the position with our Le Pain Quotidien at
Come Grow with Us
We are the team members of Le Pain Quotidien and we are currently searching for passionate, high energy Retailers, Servers and Kitchen Prep Cooks to join our team. We need you to help us create meaningful connections with our guests by providing memorable service at our counters. We are building for our future and hope to have you join us on this journey. If you’re great at making first impressions and take pride in delivering a great product to our guests, we want to hear from you!
Your ability to develop positive working relationships with guests and our team members is just what we need.
At LPQ, our team members are expected to exemplify and support our 3 core competencies (contributing to a high performing team, achieving measurable results and positively delivering a brand-worthy guest experience). In exchange, we offer a competitive total pay and benefit package and an opportunity to balance your work and personal life.
Position Requirements are:
• High School Diploma or GED; or 1 to 3 months of related experience or training
• Flexibility in schedule with the ability to work early mornings, weekends, and evenings
• Ability to speak, read, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location
• Ability to work with numbers as sales transactions are entered into our Point-of-Sale (POS) system
• Experience with MICROS or other POS technology is a plus
Come grow with us!....
Our Mission: An innovative, plant-inspired brand that believes that great food shouldn\'t cost the earth and invites everyone to live well
Our Culture: Impactful, Honest, Happy, Focused
Our Values: Quality, Authenticity, Conviviality, Simplicity