at The Garden City Hotel
No experience required
Part Time - Full Time
45 7th St, Garden City, NY 11530, USA
The Garden City Hotel features timeless elegance with modern-day comforts. The property showcases renovated guest rooms along with luxurious suites, first-class culinary backed by Celebrity Chef David Burke, and an array of banquet halls. In order to best serve our guests we have a portfolio of elegant facilities, such as Mynd Spa and Salon, and Arrangement Bar by Andrew Scott. Our property also boasts Red Salt Room, King Bar, The Rose Room Underground Lounge and The Patio Bar, all inspired by Chef David Burke. Located in the heart of Garden City, the Hotel is a stone’s throw away from Manhattan, only 15 miles by car or 45 minutes by Long Island Railroad.
We pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to detail and relentless drive towards success. As we embark on an exciting revitalization of this historic property’s facilities, our team is looking for Hospitality Professional to help us revitalize and reinforce the standards that historically makes us one of the best in the business.
We currently have a career opportunity available for a Banquet Set Up Attendant.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Set up designated function rooms to group\s requirements with tables, chairs, furniture, props, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness and working condition of all respective equipment, guest and service areas.
• Provide courteous and efficient service at all times.
• This position requires moving and lifting of heavy equipment, some in excess of 100 lbs.
• This is a guest contact position; you must have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Flexibility with scheduling is required. Schedule includes weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401K retirement plan
• Short term and Long Term Disability
• Vacation and PTO days
• Company paid life insurance
• Complimentary meals
• Uniform maintenance
Thank you for your interest in working with us.
You may also apply online at https://www.merlinjobs.com/