2-3 years minimum experience
5100 Kings Plaza, Brooklyn, NY 11234, USA
Parfois is a Portuguese brand that currently has over 1,000 stores around the world. We will be opening a new store this December in Queens Center and Kings Plaza!
About the Opportunity
Attention all New York City retail lovers!! Get R-E-A-D-Y!! PARFOIS is opening its first flagship store in the US!! This Portuguese brand that currently has over 1,000 stores around the world, will be opening this December in Queens Center and Kings Plaza.
The ideal candidate would be highly effective, organized, and detail-oriented. Your primary role is to drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with customers and to lead/supervise the store when management is not present.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales plans and build customer loyalty while raising brand awareness
- Has good knowledge of the product and provides an added value in the service offered to the customers.
- Maintain visual merchandising guidelines set by corporate office
- Inventory management, replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock
- Maintenance of standards and aesthetics of the inside of the shop
- Verifies that the prices and labeling of the merchandise is correct
- Avoids possible fraudulent payments and refunds, tickets and false cards, damaged goods, warn the managers of possible theft
- Fulfills the health and safety rules, maintaining a secure and healthy work environment
- Assist the Store Manager with leading the store team and serves as the expert on company culture, store operations, policies & procedures, management and exceptional sales and service skills
- Assist with training and motivating associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales plans are achieved
- Opening/closing procedures of the store, completion of returns and exchanges in the absence of a manager
- Lead the sales floor during non-peak times to ensure a consistently memorable guest experience while building lasting relationships