at III Career
No experience required
Midtown Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Status: Exempt, Full-Time, Entry Level
Bonus: Summer and Year End Bonus (not guaranteed)
Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
401(k): Available from 2nd year, 3% employer matching
Start Date: Immediate
· Native Japanese speaker.
· English business level fluency.
· Confidence with communication skills to be used for telephone, meetings with customers, vendors, internal, etc.
· Strong writing skills.
· Interest to develop negotiation skills (ability to persuade, ability to compromise, understand what the other person is thinking, etc).
· Well-rounded education.
· Interest in business.
· Interest in world affairs.
· Interest in science.
· Interest to learn about various industrial fields, especially aircraft manufacturing technology.
· Comfortable with travel, including flying, driving.
· Eager to work hard, ask questions, and take responsibility.
General Job Description:
· Communication of customer requirements and product information with Japan Offices.
· Supply Chain management including negotiation with US companies for price, delivery, quality.
· Process operations for inquiries, quotations, orders, claims, logistics arrangements.
· Study industry trends and product technology.
· Responsibility for own accounts.