at Buffalo Wild Wings
2-3 years minimum experience
1135 W Edgar Rd, Linden, NJ 07036, USA
Know what it’s like to be in the stadium on game day? Then you know what it’s like to work at Buffalo Wild Wings. It’s fun. It’s fast-paced. We’re at the top of our game – and we want to keep it that way. So we’re constantly upping the ante, providing the ultimate experience for our fans. And, of course, it’s our people that bring that experience to life.
It’s not called Heart of House for nothing. The kitchen is where much of the magic happens. Through preparation and production, your talents bring to life the vision of our founders – incredible wings and a large selection of other great eats that make Guests hunger for another visit. Slicing, dicing, cooking, grilling and saucing gives you all kinds of opportunities to utilize your skills.
As we reach out to more and more fans with changing and varied tastes, the HoH Team is instrumental in making exciting menu items crave-able and contribute to what we believe is the highest calling of all – delivering the ULTIMATE food experience for sports fans! How’s that for cutting edge?
WE\LL PROVIDE THE PLAYBOOK, HERE\S WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• You know the business. You have one plus years of recent kitchen experience.
• You are a team player. You\re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump in to help your Team.
• You show passion & commitment.
• You strive in a fast paced environment and are in it to win the game.
• If it were possible, you\d bleed black and yellow.
• You’ll be working for the hottest brand around – and having tons of fun doing it.
What else is in it for you? A lot!
• Competitive pay
• Team Member discounts
• Incentive contests
• Insurance options
• Flexible scheduling.
It\s even possible to get a deal on stock.
Join our Team – and get ready for a whole new ball game.
Complete job description can be requested from your Talent Advisor.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Connect with us: @BWWLife on Twitter, Buffalo Wild Wing