at III Career
2-3 years minimum experience
Manhattan, New York, NY, USA
Real Estate Property / Construction Manager / Researcher
- produces regular market performance assessment (MPA) reports for his client and maintains real estate market rating models for the assigned properties on the market.
- monitors and analyzes specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial and economic data, as well as research.
- responsible for managing his organization’s real estate holdings, continuously watching the markets where his client or company is having properties to be prepared in dealing with any changes that might occur in the area and in capitalizing any positive shifts.
- Based on market analysis and assessment, he contributes to the development of forward-looking and proprietary perspectives on an assigned property’s anticipated performance.
- Establishes rental rate by surveying local rental rates; calculating overhead costs, depreciation, taxes, and profit goals.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
-Contracts with tenants by negotiating leases; collecting security deposit.
-Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
-Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
-Maintains building systems by contracting for maintenance services; supervising repairs.
-Secures property by contracting with security patrol service; installing and maintaining security devices; establishing and enforcing precautionary policies and procedures; responding to emergencies.
- Experience of Japanese work env